£40,000 – £45,000
My hospitality client is looking for a hands-on accountant to join their fast-paced and exciting office. This is a chance to develop your career within a commercially driven, fast paced environment, with a dynamic blend of both operational and financial duties.
The ideal candidate will be capable of:
- Reporting rolling forecasts, budgets and analysis
- Completing financial statements
- Reporting accurate P&Ls for events
- Working as a Finance Business Partner whilst reporting management information
- Debt management, stock and cashflow control
- An array of adhoc duties which give the role variety and mean no two days are the same.
If you are AAT, CIMA or ACCA qualified with experience within the hospitality industry then please do get your CV over to Kat Paterson-Browne. Strong individuals with a willingness to learn the industry and who want to escape the standard 9-5 role will certainly be considered too.
For more information please contact Kat Paterson-Browne on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards Group