Bransford – WR6
Accounts and Admin Assistant
Why this role?
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Admin Assistant to work within a busy and varied team, this processing role gives exposure to working both sides of the ledger.
What will you be doing?
As the Accounts and Admin Assistant your responsibilities will mostly consist of:
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Processing of purchase invoices – matching/batching/coding
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues to resolve any finance based queries
- Supporting with credit control
- Bank posting
- Responsible for ordering supplies for office/kitchen/cleaning
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Distributing all incoming post, franking all outgoing
You will ideally have experience within a similar role, a proven track record of relationship building, high levels of attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills and be familiar with Word, Outlook and Excel.
The salary for this position is £24,000 this is a full time permanent position.
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants