Accounts Assistant -Part Time
Four Squared Recruitment are working closely alongside our Gloucester based Design and Engineering client.
What will I be doing?
Working in a small but highly successful team you will be the go to for all day to day transactional accounts. A great opportunity for an accomplished Accounts Assistant looking for a mixed role that will give you the autonomy to plan and prioritise your working week.
Why are you going to be a success here?
- You will have experience of both sides of the ledger, confident having to make credit control calls as and when needed.
- You will be a real self starter that is accurate and methodical.
- Happy working on your own at times
- Confident communicator who can liaise with all departments.
Why am I going to want to work here?
- A genuinely varied and interesting role.
- Joining a company with a longstanding history of nearly 50 years in the local area.
- Competitive pension.
- Supportive and welcoming team.
- The direction to mould the role.
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in hearing further details about this opportunity, please call across to Gareth at four Squared Recruitment or submit a copy of your CV.
For more information please contact Gareth Ludlow on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]