£80,000 base salary with on-target earnings of £120,000
My client is one of the region’s most reputable organisations who are looking recruit a Chartered financial Planner to join their expanding team in Leicester. The company work exclusively with high-net-worth individuals, with Planners often having to use all of their knowledge and resources to find complex Investment and tax planning solutions to suit their clients.
- You will be responsible for assessing the client’s requirements and putting their financial plan into action.
- You will need to build strong client relationships, so potential candidates must have previous experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients
- In this role, due to the level of client, it is likely that you will come across scenarios that you will not have experienced before. Planners should be comfortable with ‘new’ and ‘different’ and should be ready to use all of their resources to find the right solutions.
- You’ll be supported by an experienced Paraplanning and Administration team
- There will be no responsibility to bring in your own new client relationships, allowing you to focus on providing the very best service to the company’s existing clients, ensuring that each client receives a comprehensive financial plan.
- Candidates must be qualified as Chartered Financial Planners (Level 6) as a minimum requirement
- You should have experience of working with HNW individuals and should be comfortable working within this space
- You must have an excellent technical knowledge and should enjoy explaining and implementing complex ideas and solutions in a simple manner
- Progression within the firm is possible and candidates should be driven towards this, but mainly they should be motivated by doing a great job for the client
- Generous basic salary to £80,000, with an OTE of 120,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- Great benefits including generous pension contribution, holiday allowance, PHI etc
For more information please contact Oliver Jeffries on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants