This business are seeking a full time, permanent claims handler to join their team. The role will be based onsite at their offices in Droitwich. This business are specialists in the service they provide to their customers and pride themselves in going the extra mile.
Within this role you will be;
- Assisting with all new and existing instructions for emergency accommodation
- Ensure daily activities are completed in the set time frames as set
- Ensure any complaints are escalated to Senior Handler and Team Manager within SLA’s
- To play a vital role in the team, and assist the Senior Claims Handler as requested
- Flexibility regarding Out of Hours phone to ensure covered
- Work to both individual KPIs and team targets
This position will run Monday-Friday 40 hours per week, there is some flexibility around the hours worked. Occasional Saturday work may be required but this will be on a rota basis and will run at reduced hours.
Experience working within a customer service/call centre position is desirable but not essential. You must have excellent communication skills. Full training will be provided for this position.
For more information please contact Sophie Albutt on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards Group