DOE + fantastic benefits to include annual bonus and stock options
Client Training Lead/Technical Writer
£DOE + fantastic benefits to include annual bonus and stock options
We are recruiting for a tech start-up business who, after securing Series A funding, are now focussed on obtaining Series B. You will be joining a business who are using their product to assist some of the biggest global brands in their pathway to becoming Net Zero.
Where will you be joining?
A specialist tech business with a clear mission statement, you will be joining a business who are using their product to assist some of the biggest global brands in their pathway to becoming Net Zero.
What is the role?
To own and drive the client training strategy, including creation and continuous improvement of software documentation, how-to guides, and user training collateral.
The Client Training Lead will be accountable for enabling clients to use Risilience products independently, unlocking product value, and promoting account renewals through provision of effective training resources.
Activities also include collaborating with multiple internal teams to maximise knowledge and efficiency across the business. Such activities include, but are not limited to, contributing to improved internal onboarding, pre-sales, and product support processes.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve knowledge bases and curricula
- Ensure clients fully utilise analytics tools and solutions
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of how clients can derive value from the SaaS modelling platform
- Run effective product training sessions, educating new and existing clients
- Incorporate client feedback to improve or prioritise content development
- Maximise efficiency in Client Solutions team processes
Who are they looking for?
Joining this a rapidly scaling technology business you will have:
- Experience in developing and delivering effective training collateral and programmes for SaaS software solutions.
- Proven track record in working with development teams to integrate training collateral within a SaaS platform.
- Understanding in product value, client needs, and business processes and translating these into training materials.
- Experience in creating continuous improvement and feedback cultures.
- Comfortable interpreting the output of quantitative models.
- Problem-solving aptitude and a natural willingness to learn.
- Commitment to delivery with good time management, decision-making, and planning skills.
For more information please contact Emma Atwal on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants