Commercial & Residential Property Solicitor with Partnership Prospects
Gloucestershire (commutable from Worcestershire, The Malverns and Cotswolds
Our reputable client has been established for decades and prides itself in the longevity of its client relationships. Placing the quality of work in high regard this firm offers a full range of legal services to the local community, including many High-Net-Worth clients. Due to succession planning a genuine fast track partnership opportunity is available for an experienced property solicitor.
- 50/50 split between commercial and residential property files
- Existing caseload of varied quality work
- Managing a small number of files from inception to completion, dealing with the sale and purchase of residential property.
- Commercial property to include the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold business premises, investment portfolios and development work.
- Experienced property solicitor
- Commercially minded
- Natural flair for business development and networking
- Excellent attention to detail
Ideally candidates with mixed property experience are most desirable, however, our client will consider applications from those with a purely commercial property background with a view to developing them to manage residential property matters. The salary on offer will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Remaining steadfast in these challenging times, the stability and continued success of the firm has enabled them to invest in technology and create a supportive working environment for their established team. They actively encourage professional development and offer a modern way of working, whilst maintaining the traditional values of trust, respect and quality of service.
Four Squared Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment business and an employment agency that welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits