Four Squared Recruitment are partnering with an award-winning firm of chartered accountants based in Droitwich, to support their growth through the appointment of a Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager. With a modern approach to accountancy and a passion for technology, this practice provides a wide range of accountancy services across a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate will be ATT/ACA/CTA qualified and have at least 2 years’ experience working in a role with significant corporate tax compliance and/or advisory exposure.
About the role:
- Manage a mix of compliance and advisory projects concurrently
- Ensure all corporate tax returns are reviewed and or completed accurately and on time
- Maintain all compliance and documentation for corporate tax affairs to a high standard
- Advise clients on corporation tax payments including QIPs
- Manage group loss relief claims and loan relationship queries as and when they arise
- Support the Firm’s R&D offering and associated projects which come from those works. Take ownership of R&D jobs as appropriate for the grade
- Manage enquiries into corporation tax returns as and when they arise
- Appropriate involvement in Tax DD assignments and Tax Transaction Advisory services
- Support management and delivery of tax advisory projects resulting from proactive advice during the compliance process
- Liaise with HMRC, clients and third parties, as necessary
- Oversee any training on taxation needed to the Audit and Accounts teams.
- Promote diversity and equality within the teams
- ATT / ACA / CTA or a similar professional qualification (or in the final stages of such qualifications)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a role with significant corporate tax compliance and/or advisory exposure
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial approach to resolving issues
- Not afraid to voice opinions in a constructive and meaningful way
- Able to prioritise own workload
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
About the rewards:
- Broad benefits package
- Career progression
- Flexible working and option to buy extra holiday
For more information please contact Lauren Williams on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]