Four Squared Recruitment are working closely alongside our Worcester based technology client in their search for a credit controller. Often an overused phrase but this company truly are a market leader and one of the most recognisable names in their field.
What will I be doing?
Working in a small Credit Control ream you will be an integral part of the process ensuring the successful collection of all outstanding fees.
A non-exhaustive list your duties will include:
- Adopting a proactive style to investigate and chase the group’s debt ledger, maximising cash receipts while reducing debtor days.
• Making sure queries are logged and challenged appropriately with both internal and external parties.
• Liaising with customers and internal departments to ensure swift resolution of queries.
• Working closely with the account managers and the team leader escalating any issues with payment and requesting assistance where needed.
• Updating the Sales Ledger to make sure the customer notes are kept up to date consistently.
• Collaborating with other team members to assist with ledgers and cover absence as required.
• Actively reducing the risk of future bad debtors.
• Reconciling customer accounts and sending monthly statements to all customers.
Why are you going to be a success here?
You will first and foremost be driven and committed with a passion for Credit Control, be a confident communicator who is as happy picking up the phone as you are sending an email.
You will ideally have strong IT skills and be happy navigating MO and its different packages.
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in hearing further details about this opportunity, please call across to Gareth at four Squared Recruitment or submit a copy of your CV.