Flexibility, variety, support and the chance to work with one of the most experienced and likable Credit Managers in the Southwest.
Working with a mixture of customers on the ledger you will get the opportunity to build strong working relationships and be given the autonomy to manage your work how you see best.
Far from the days of just picking up the phone and chasing customers this role is a truly diverse one which will see you focus on:
- Manage and report on your customer portfolio of accounts to include cash flow analysis.
- Monitor DD payments and liaise with customers on any missed payments.
- Assist with the smooth onboarding process of new customers.
- Review and investigate any queries.
- Day to day monitoring of all relevant debts.
Recognised nationally as one of the best companies to work for in the UK they offer all employees;
- A day off for volunteering
- Training and development opportunities
- Store discounts
- Life Assurance
- Savings schemes
For more information please contact Gareth Ludlow on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants