Digital and Design Manager
We are recruiting for the collective voice for the financial services industry, representing 300 firms to enhance competitiveness, support customers, and drive innovation. Their mission is to promote a safe, transparent, and innovative banking and finance sector, offering research, policy expertise, and advocacy.
We are looking for a Design Manager to lead graphic design initiatives across digital, social media, and print channels. This hands-on role involves strategy, planning, and execution, driving the visual identity and producing compelling content for our priority workstreams.
- Create engaging content across various platforms, including online graphics, event branding, email templates, and print materials.
- Collaborate with teams to provide design expertise for campaigns, events, and initiatives, maximizing impact using the latest design techniques.
- Maintain a consistent visual identity across all assets and channels.
- Introduce best practices and innovative ideas to enhance design work.
- Manage a junior designer.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a senior graphic designer, using Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Animate, XD) in corporate or design agency settings.
- Proficiency in video editing using Adobe Premiere/After Effects.
- Familiarity with CMS (specifically Drupal).
- Understanding of accessibility best practices in design and digital work.
- Experience in line management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative mindset, continuously seeking opportunities to evolve the brand
For more information please contact Emma Atwal on 01905 783352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A company from Ballards group