Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a great firm in Buckinghamshire who are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their well-established team. You will have experience in handling both claimant and respondent employment law and ideally be 3 years + PQE.
You will be required to:
- Provide advice to clients on a variety of employment law issues
- Run your own caseload, with supervision when required
- Take and draft witness statements
- Draft documents, ie contracts, settlement agreements, policies, procedures and handbooks
- Analyse and evaluate evidence of cases
- Undertake research
- Conduct pre-hearing reviews
- Liaise with clients and other professionals such as barristers
- Represent clients at Employment Tribunals
- Be business development focused
- Ability and desire to sell our fixed price employment law retainer, Employ-Line.
- Deliver presentations/seminars on employment matters
Key Skills you will retain:
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Team player
Four Squared Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment business and an employment agency that welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits
If this opportunity could be of interest to you or anyone in your network, please contact Hannah Davies on 07811 433 716, email [email protected] or InMail https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannah-davies-rec/ for further information.