Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside and award winning, Bromsgrove based company to recruit for an Export Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
The Export Administrator will be focusing on supporting the international sales team with order processing/ shipping and export administration.
This is an excellent opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic individual who is looking to work within a busy team and a progressive and forward-thinking company. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Export sales team and external warehouses, and the core tasks will include raising/releasing orders, creating and processing export documentation and communicating with our international customers.
The successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated exceptional administrative duties, managed a high volume of customer orders, and effectively communicated directly with customer queries on a daily basis.
- Processing orders via Sage
- Processing returns/credits via Sage
- Collating and processing export documentation
- Communicating and updating customers regarding order status
- Providing excellent customer service
- Checking data to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Support accounts by ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner
- 2 years administrative duties and customer care
- The ability to remain calm in a busy environment
- Adaptability and organisational skills
- Experience of Microsoft office
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 (30 min lunch)
- On-site parking
- 1 x free optical frame (after 3 months)
- 1 x free sunglass frame (after 3 months)
- Birthday is given off as a free day of annual leave
For more information please contact Alice Dale on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants