Full time, permanent, office based
Four Squared Recruitment are working exclusively with a growing organisation to recruit for a Finance Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. This role could suit a candidate who has minimal experience within a finance role as full training will be provided.
As Finance Assistant, you will be an integral part of a relatively small but very busy and fast paced finance department based at our head office. You will report directly to and work closely alongside the Finance Manager and provide support for the day to day, monthly and annual finance requirements of the company which operates in a very dynamic & interesting sector. Your main duties will include but are not restricted to:
Day to Day
- Provide assistance as required to existing members of the team in three key areas: Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger & Payroll
- Provide cover for three key areas mentioned above during periods of annual leave and sickness
- Ensuring residents across all sites hold an up-to-date terms & conditions of residency and liaise with residents/next of kins to ensure signed copies are held
- Assisting with the implementation of new staff management system to ensure this is effectively rolled out to all our sites in a timely manner
- Carry out administrative duties where needed i.e., answering of main switchboard telephone, franking of post etc.
- Management of Fixed Asset Registers
- Inter Company Accounts
- Management of Accruals/Prepayments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll to P32’s and making necessary payments to HMRC
- Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts for internal review and quarterly management figures to send to third parties
- Preparing year end journals and brining Sage to final trial balance position to provide to external auditors
- Providing all necessary information to auditors in a timely manner
- Opportunity to prepare and file year end accounts and company tax returns for a number of small businesses in a variety of sectors
If you feel that you have the skills or experience to be successful in this role, please apply now!
For more information please contact Alice Dale on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]