£45,000 – £50,000
Four Squared is delighted to be working with a fantastic client in south Birmingham area. They are currently looking for a finance manager to come on board and work closely with the managing director to create sustained profitable growth.
- This position will be working closely with the Managing Director providing analytical and financial management support in running the business
- Lead and manage a small finance and administration team, providing a full accounting and administration service to the business. This will include ensuring that reliable and relevant management accounting information, including profit & loss reports, balance sheets, project cost analysis, budgets and forecasts are produced (including accounting for long-term contracts) and preparation of annual accounts and returns
- Contribute to the commercial decision making of the business including customer proposals, pricing, contractual terms and payment arrangements
- Participate in the establishment and delivery of strategic initiatives to enable the business to meet and exceed growth and profitability goals
- Responsible for ensuring strong cash management practices are embedded in the business including providing financial support in respect of the purchasing activities of the business
Following Skills are desirable;
- A commercially astute, qualified accountant with a proven track record of career success, ideally within a commercial project based engineering/manufacturing environment, looking for a hands on role
- A confident individual, with previous experience in a senior finance position
- Able to play a key role in the development of the business both commercially and operationally with an ability to take a vigorous approach to initiating and influencing change
- IT literate, with advanced spreadsheet modelling abilities and a good knowledge of ERP systems would be an advantage
- Good communicator, tenacious, with ability to motivate and manage individuals effectively
- Comfortable working in an environment in which continuous improvement and striving towards operational excellence is paramount
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within two working weeks consider your application not to have been successful and we will be in touch when other suitable vacancies arise.
For more information please contact Michael Appleby on 01905 783 352 or email [email protected]