My client is a small but fast-growing engineering business based in Worcestershire. Due to a recent acquisition my client is now experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a qualified Finance Manager to join and help shape their business moving forward.
Working closely with colleagues across the business the scope of the role will encompass everything from completing monthly management accounts to other weekly/monthly MI reporting. Our client requires someone hands-on who looking to really add value to a business.
- Effective leadership, management and development of the ERP Processing and Accounts team (3 members) and their functions
- Timely production, on a complete and accurate basis, of management accounts & financial accounts; pro forma financial consolidation of the three business entities
- Timely production, on a complete and accurate basis, of ERP management information
- Financial information, ERP management information and related support, to sales and operational colleagues
- Cash management and adequacy of working capital; Forex management
- Tax returns (UK Ltd: VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax etc.; Netherlands BV: corresponding authorities): timely production and filing, on a complete and accurate basis
- Budgets and cash flows: preparation on a comprehensive and realistic basis
- Develop and maintain mutually supportive relationships with the company directors
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Finance Manager
- In depth knowledge of banking, petty cash, Sales & Purchase Ledger and all associated processes, including credit control, reconciliations, including using Bank software for electronic payments
- In depth knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Operational and strategic management, including analytical skills, report writing and marketing
- Detailed knowledge of commercial contracts & financial, analytical, forecasting and budgetary skills.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (qualified).
To get involved with this excellent opportunity send your CV through to Four Squared, alternatively contact Oliver Jeffries for further information.