Four Squared are working with one of the counties longstanding employers who are seeking a Financial Controller. Our client has an excellent working culture and value their staff at the heart of our business. If you want to work for a business that will empower their staff to make a difference and achieve great things, this is the role for you.
Working closely with colleagues across the business the scope of the role will encompass everything from completing monthly management accounts to other weekly/monthly MI reporting. Our client requires someone hands-on who is not afraid of doing more routine or ad-hoc tasks as and when the need arises.
- To lead and manage the production of monthly management accounts, statutory accounts and other statutory returns as well as overseeing PAYE, debt management and supplier payments
- To develop and implement a robust and streamlined budgeting process.
- To provide an input to the organisations long terms strategic plan including the commercial framework and financial requirements implicit in these plans.
- Determine the organisations’ non-financial key performance indicators and monitor
- Implement, manage, and enforce Financial Controls across the business
- Line Management responsibility for Financial Accountant and at least 4 Finance Assistants.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Finance Manager and/or Financial Controller
- In depth knowledge of banking, petty cash, Sales & Purchase Ledger and all associated processes, including credit control, reconciliations, including using Bank software for electronic payments
- In depth knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Operational and strategic management, including analytical skills, report writing and marketing
- Detailed knowledge of commercial contracts & financial, analytical, forecasting and budgetary skills.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (qualified).
- 5% discretionary bonus, company pension matched on a 2:1 basis
- 10%, private medical care
- Free use of onsite gym/leisure facilities
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
To get involved with this excellent opportunity send your CV through to Four Squared, alternatively contact Oliver Jeffries for further information on 07983 150 910