£55,000 to £65,000
Four Squared Recruitment is delighted to be working with an exception client in Worcestershire. They are a leader in their field and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller.
Working closely with the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts team
- Manage the relationships with the banks, finance providers and solicitors
- Develop financial strategy and provide robust financial information for UK board and parent company
- Oversee payroll and management of pension scheme
- Oversee all company accounts and investments, including all financial reporting, and budgeting
- Cash-flow management including credit control and identifying cost savings where appropriate. Ensuring all statutory liabilities are met within a timely manner
- Completing monthly management accounts and ownership of the company balance sheet
- Take full responsibility for all accounting processes and oversee Human Resources
- Working with customers to explore financing options
Ideally you will have worked in an engineering or manufacturing environment and have a good understanding of managing a long-term WIP.
You will be ACA/ACCA/ or CIMA qualified and used to the challenges that working for a growing SME holds. This is a fantastic opportunity for development and progression whilst joining a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
If you are interested, please click apply now. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience
For more information please contact Emma Richardson on 01905 794 504 or email [email protected]