Four Squared are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a fantastic healthcare provider.
Working with the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts department in this established and highly regarded organisation and ensuring commercial success of the business. This is a new role which has been instigated by recent growth.
- Leadership of Finance function.
- Deliver timely and accurate management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, including month end deadlines.
- Production of accurate and timely information to various medical contractual bodies on monthly activity.
- Ensure tax, pension and payroll compliance.
- Ownership of the Company’s internal control processes, accounts recording and administration of the Compucare accounts software.
- Assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports at the request of management.
- Support Heads of Department to drive financial performance.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Financial experience in the medical sector (desirable).
- Qualified Accountant (required).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (required).
- Strong IT and Excel skills (required) and Compucare (desirable).
- Reliable and able to work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactive and team spirited.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
To get involved with this exciting opportunity send your CV through to Four Squared alternatively speak to Oliver Jeffries for further information.