Head of Care and Capacity
Four Squared Legal Recruitment are partnering with an outstanding L500 regional law firm to recruit a Head of Care and Capacity Solicitor. The firm has a large and established, award winning Private Client team.
This role would suit an experienced Solicitor who is passionate about Care and Capacity matters. You will be a talented solicitor who is keen to develop and grow the current care and capacity team across the firm. Not only will you receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, but you will also be a leading a team that sits within a well structure and supportive working environment. The firm actively promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages professional development.
Ideally you will have the following;
- 10 years + PQE
- Significant Court of Protection experience
- STEP qualified
- Solicitors for the elderly member
- Previous management experience
You will be involved with;
- Court of Protection applications – standard and contentious
- Care funding and financial assessments
- Advising on continuing healthcare and challenging decisions
- Preparation of LPAs
- Managing financial affairs under deputyships and LPAs
- Advising elderly and vulnerable clients – at the office, at hospitals, in nursing homes and at the clients’ homes
- Drafting personal injury trusts
- Business development
Four Squared Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment business and an employment agency that welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits
If this opportunity could be of interest to you or anyone in your network, please contact Hannah Davies on 07811 433 716, email [email protected] or InMail https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannah-davies-rec/ for further information.