Up to £65,000
Head of Finance
A reputable and impactful charitable organisation, is seeking a talented and experienced Head of Finance to join our dedicated team. My client is committed to making a difference in the lives of those they serve, and the Head of Finance will play a crucial role in ensuring the financial sustainability and effectiveness of their operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated finance professional to contribute to the success of a noble cause.
- Financial Management: Oversee all financial aspects of the organisation, including budgeting, financial planning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, statements, and forecasts for management, the board, and external stakeholders.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulatory requirements, and internal policies. Manage the annual audit process and maintain strong financial controls.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with senior management to develop financial strategies aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Funding and Grants: Manage financial aspects of grant applications, reporting, and compliance. Work closely with the fundraising team to support fundraising initiatives and identify new funding opportunities.
- Team Leadership: Supervise and mentor a team of finance professionals, providing guidance, support, and training as needed.
- Professional Qualifications: ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualification is essential.
- Experience: Significant experience in financial management, preferably in the nonprofit sector or charity environment.
- Leadership Skills: Proven experience in leading and managing a finance team, driving high performance, and fostering a collaborative work culture.
- Financial Expertise: Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. Experience with charity accounting is highly desirable.
- Analytical Skills: Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide meaningful insights to inform decision-making.
- Communication Skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Integrity and Ethical Standards: Demonstrated commitment to ethical conduct, accountability, and maintaining the highest standards of financial integrity.
- Joining this client means being part of a dedicated team that strives to make a positive impact on society. This role will offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and a supportive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
For more information please contact Oliver Jeffries on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards Group