£55,000 – £65,000 + Bonus
Head Of Finance
£50,000 – £60,000 plus Bonus
Four Squared Recruitment have been retained by Creed Foodservices in the search for a new Head of Finance. Offering a clear path for career progression, continued learning and development this is the opportunity to join one of Gloucestershire’s best employers and really make an impact in not just your own personal development, but the continued success and growth of Creed.
As a business they have found the perfect balance between innovation and maintaining their high standards of customer care and focus which has made them a leading name within the foodservice industry for over 50 years.
Joining as Head of Finance, this is a truly diverse role that will see you look after the overall financial transactions and accountancy matters whilst also operating on a more strategic level to drive forward and improve processes along with the wider team including Heads of Sales, Marketing, Operations, Trading and IT.
What will you be doing?
As an integral part of the finance function and SMT you will be involved with:
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters including audit.
- Provide cashflow forecasting and maintain a long term cash forecast.
- Management reporting; presenting accurate financial reports to the board.
- Leading the financial modelling and analysis.
- Providing commercial and financial insight to the Senior Management Team.
- Developing the finance team and working towards the target of 3* Best Companies for the team (currently 2*).
- Work with the SMT to further improve processes around reporting and help with the current implementation of Power BI.
- Lead, manage and coordinate the annual budget process.
Why are you going to want to work here?
If the career progression, autonomy to develop the role how you see best, benefits package and bonus weren’t already enough, you will be joining a business laden with accreditations and awards,
- Ranked within the top 100 best companies to work for.
- Best Companies 2* in 2022
- Best brand performance of the year 2018 and 2019
In addition to these they have numerous sector specific awards and are true market leader and expert within their field.
Even more impressive is the time and investment they put into all employees, as a business they ensure that all employees are aware of and understand the intricacies of the business. Your first few weeks wont be the normal induction, you will meet all areas and all teams. There is a real transparency and openness to life at Creed.
You will have experience of working at a senior level:
- Fully qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA.
- Commercially astute.
- Ideally have knowledge of Power BI.
- The ability to identify new market opportunities that drive business income.
Alongside your impressive technical experience and ability, you will need to have that team player mindset. This is often a corporate buzzword thrown into all job descriptions but at Creed it is imperative. You are going to be joining a business that prides itself on an open door, all opinions matter style of operating.
This role in particular has a strong focus on a cross functional team approach, communication and interpersonal skills and relationship building.
For more information please contact Gareth Ludlow on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants