Permanent – Part Time
£18,000 – £20,000
15 hours per week to increase over time
Salary is dependant on experience
An established leading business based in Worcestershire is looking to recruit a HR Administrator. This role is supporting a growing HR department in a professional services firm, and will support the HR Director and working closely with line managers to deliver a high level of HR service.
- Provide recruitment admin support to the HR Director including the graduate programme intake each year.
- Organise all onboarding process including all paperwork for new starters liaising with third parties where necessary.
- Ensure all employee records are kept up-to-date maintaining adherence to the firm’s obligations under the GDPR.
- Co-ordinate training activities supporting the graduate training programme and keep all Associates up-to-date with the required information to become full qualified.
- Promote the firm’s equality and diversity policy.
- Administration of the entire onboarding process including Starter Packs.
- Carry out pre-employment checks and chase where necessary.
- Input diary management for new starter.
- Record Expression of Wish and emergency contact details.
- Continuous review of files to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Organise resources for new starters such as IT.
- To be responsible for the administration of the recruitment process for all positions including liaising with other internal contacts to ensure these are advertised externally in order to update website with job information as and when changes occur.
- Assist in organising graduate recruitment process – applications, responses, arrange interviews.
- Keep database up-to-date of all applications and maintain contact throughout recruitment process, updating candidates as and when needed to maintain engagement.
- Own the administration of any recognition schemes in place.
- Provide general guidance to managers undertaking appraisals and assistance in ensuring these are completed.
- Ensure all apprenticeship administration is up to date. Liaising with finance and external providers where issues arise.
- Assist with designing of training materials for management training modules.
- Liaise with third parties for any additional advice for apprentices ensuring access to all training is available.
- Liaise with Payroll on monthly changes.
- Maintain HR Calendar
- General administration – probationary period confirmations, receipt of resignations
For more information please contact Jenna Lamb on 01905 783 352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles that suit your current skills and experience.