£25,000 – £30,000
Full time position
Four Squared Recruitment are partnering with a well renowned organisation in the hire of a HR Advisor to join their Droitwich branch and provide HR guidance for the organisation.
Supporting the Directors, you will be responsible for providing professional, reliable and efficient HR administrative support along with looking to continually progress within the department.
You’ll work with the wider team that includes payroll and training, have ideas to improve ways of working and a mindset of simplification and adding value to the business.
Responsibilities include –
- To undertake all aspects of HR administration in accordance with procedures, including processing of joiners, leavers, internal changes, maternity, absence, benefits and areas of compliance.
- To promptly maintain all HR data, records and information/systems, communicating with key stakeholders as necessary, and producing relevant reports/analysis.
- To produce a range of correspondence including contracts and HR letters.
- To oversee recruitment and onboarding administration, through advertising vacancies, sifting applicants, arranging interviews/formal offers, reference checks and induction planning.
- To assist in the effective management of resourcing across the firm.
- To coordinate appraisals and learning/development activity, maintaining records.
- To provide basic HR policy and best practice advice, helping resolve and escalate appropriate level enquiries/matters.
- To liaise as necessary with employees, prospective employees, third parties and HR suppliers, by telephone, email and in person.
- To support the coordination of staff surveys including collation, analysis and evaluation of responses.
- To participate in project work that adds values to the business and put forward suggestions for HR service/process improvement.
- To work closely with the HR Manager and team to achieve the department’s objectives.
You will be –
- An experienced HR Advisor
- Pragmatic mindset and positive attitude are key, as is being a good team player
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and be committed to high quality work and client service
- A collaborative team player
- Willing to learn, is driven and motivated by goals
- Understands and applies the principles of GDPR and confidentiality
- Organised with the ability to manage a varied and demanding workload
- IT literate, a good grasp of technology and ability to analyse/manipulate data
- Experience of working in a similar HR role/environment essential
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants