12 Months Maternity Cover – FTC
£23,000 – £25,000
Four Squared Recruitment are supporting one the UK’s leading independent online travel agents with a head office in Redditch. They are looking for a HR and Payroll Administrator to join them on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract to support their HR and Payroll function.
The Company has 175 employees with a hybrid model of working from home and in Redditch and are looking to strengthen the team in many areas to help support the growth plans.
Role & Responsibilities
- The HR & Payroll Administrator is a maternity cover position for 12 months to begin September 2022 until October 2023.
- Handling all Payroll, Pension, Expenses and HR records for the company including relaying data & information to the third-party payroll & pension providers.
- Payroll includes processing & sense checking incentives, overtime, lieu, holiday pay, pay amendments, expenses, pensions, sick pay, maternity/paternity etc. to the third party providers.
- Highlight any financial and HR issues to the People (HR) Director.
- HR work will include involvement with a variety of internal processes & documentation:
– New Starters, Induction & Leavers
– Sickness/Return to Work, Exit Interviews
– Employee support & well-being
– Disciplinary/Capability Hearings
– Maintaining HR records on g-sheets & platforms
– Training Guides, Slides & ad-hoc external training
– Some f2f Induction training delivery for HR/co. aspects (subject to progression)
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of payroll and basic HR functions
- Superb attention to detail
- Reporting experience with Microsoft Excel/Word skills & preferably Google Sheets/Docs/Forms.
- Experience of dealing with employee issues and liaising with Senior Management/third-parties.
- Confident & strong communication skills
- 25 days holiday
- Retail Discount Platform
- Cycle2 Work scheme
- Holiday Buy Back scheme
- EAP & well-being platform support
- Annual Christmas Conference
Hours – full-time with min 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri
Location – Home-Based with some office work subject to Induction, meetings etc.
For more information please contact Hannah Miller on 01905 783 352 or [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants