HM – HRM1
Four Squared are working with a fast-growing business based in Manchester who are seeking a HR and quality manager to help drive the next phase of their growth.
My client is a leader in the field of digital transformation and works across a variety of market sectors including Finance, not for profit, Housing Associations, and Retail business. This role will be based in Manchester City Centre and will be an office based position.
Responsibilities include –
- Managing the employee lifecycle by supporting recruitment activities, leading programme onboarding, talent development, performance management, stay interviews through to offboarding, exit interviews etc.
- Manage the induction process
- Establish and administer policies and procedures for the HR area
- Employee Relations – Disciplinaries, Grievances, Investigations
- Assign works, train, and manage employee performance for the programme
- Implement company efforts to promote workforce diversity
- Design and support programme incentive schemes, where appropriate
- Research new human resource practices for application to assigned HR area
- Implement processes for internal communication of HR related information
- Change Management
- Manage annual salary planning and performance management process for the programme
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- CIPD qualified, Level 5 and at least 7 years of job related experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully familiar with Microsoft Office; organisational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required
Successful applicant must be willing to work in the office full time as this role does not offer hybrid working
For more information please contact Hannah Miller on 07398 030 022 or [email protected]