Up to £26,000 (depending on experience)
Up to £26, 000 (depending on experience)
Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Droitwich based Financial Services organisation to recruit for an Insolvency Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
Previous experience within Insolvency is not a necessity as full training can be provided for this role, however previous administration experience and an interest and ability in handling finance related issues would be advantageous.
Main Duties will include (but is not limited to)
- Liaising with agents and solicitors as directed associated with the cases
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory paperwork
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the team as required
- Filing of all documentation
- Assisting with investigation matters
- Assisting with employee claims
- Receiving and making telephone calls as required
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Organisational skills – be able to prioritise tasks to manage competing pressures on a portfolio of cases.
- Time management – be able to work to set deadlines when preparing reports.
- Case management / progression – be able to actively manage and progress tasks to completion.
- Analytical – be able to analyse the facts of a particular case, or scenario and understand the key issues in relation to a case.
- Communication – be able to produce clear and accurate correspondence and reports. Be able to draft comprehensive file notes of meetings and phone calls, maintaining clear audit trails.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and team orientated in approach
For more information please contact Alice Dale on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants