Midlands and Surrounding (Field based)
£30,000 – £35,000+ uncapped commission and company car/car allowance
New Business Development Specialist
Midlands and surrounding (Field based)
£30-35k+ uncapped commission and company car/car allowance
Our clients have grown impressively since their conception over seven years ago, and are now leaders within their field. They specialise in bespoke digital advertising, and impressively build all of their products in-house, providing a dedicated, tailored and outstanding consultative ongoing service to their clients across the country.
They are looking for an experienced, Field-based New Business Sales Executive to join their sales team, to strengthen their exposure across the Midlands.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a company that heavily invest in their employees, offering private healthcare, uncapped commission and company vehicle/allowance. They pride themselves on having a tight knit, and productive team, where everyone’s focus and passion are aligned.
- This role is for a true, pro-active “hunter”, especially in the first year; generating leads, appointments, ultimately converting into sales.
- The second and third year the role will begin to lean towards that of an account manager, upselling and maintaining your existing client list.
- You will be tasked with creating and building profitable and professional long-lasting relationships with clients.
- The successful New Business Sales Executive will understand and recommend relevant products to improve their clients’ online presence.
- You will work alongside relevant internal teams, supporting client’s projects through to implementation of projects.
- We are looking for a passionate salesperson, who has experience within the digital marketing/advertising space.
- Due to the role being field based, outstanding autonomy and time management is a key requirement of the position.
- We are looking for a consultative, target focussed Sales Executive who has working experience within a fast paced, field based position.
For more information please contact Emma Atwal on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants