£23,000 – £25,000
Salary – £23,000 – £25,000
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Office based role
Four Squared Recruitment is supporting a market leading financial services organisation in the recruitment of an Ops Live Service Assistant.
Responsibilities include some of the following;
- Undertake the activities and tasks assigned within the Operations Department
- Liaise with other operational functions
- Liaising with third parties as required by function
- Identify and escalate any areas of risk
- Identify and escalate any operational risk incidents to Line Manager /Manager / Senior Manager
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies arising
- Escalating any discrepancies to the Line Manager /Manager / Senior Manager
- Communicate with other departments to resolve issues arising
- Provide training to colleagues
- Identify and suggest operational efficiencies to Line Manager /Manager / Senior Manager
- Project implementation
- Continuing reviews of processes and procedures to keep such up to date; and to identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Ensure line manager is appraised of all relevant issues and progress on a timely basis
- Ensure that relevant internal procedures and policies are implemented as required
- Ensure procedures and documentation produced for own areas of responsibility are complete, current and written in accordance with the company standards
- To adhere to, and maintain knowledge of, all applicable legislation, including relevant parts of the standards and policies, and the FCA Handbook.
- Perform such other duties as the Firm may request from time to time in accordance with the Contract of Employment.
Skills and Experience;
- Demonstrated ability to apply theoretical knowledge in work context
- Identify process improvements and make change suggestions to the Line Manager
- Ability to follow procedures
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, accurate and ability to prioritise responsibilities within deadlines
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to resolve issues and or propose solutions
- Demonstrated ability to assess key risks / provide coherent reports
- Able to work flexibly; must be able to work overtime at short notice
- Good systems skills, with particular knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge or awareness of tax (CGT, book cost etc.) (Desirable).
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience.