Permanent – Part time (25 hours)
£23,000 – £25,000 per annum (DOE)
Part-time HR Assistant
Leicester – Hybrid
Hours – Circa 25 hours
Salary – £23,000 to £25,000 per annum (DOE)
Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a leading UK firm of financial advisers based in the East Midlands that are looking for a part time HR Assistant to join their team.
Providing a quality administration service in respect of all aspects of HR and coordinating the recruitment, vetting and induction processes. Maintaining records that meet the requirements of the firm and the regulator. Also assisting the HR Manager in a variety of projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting HR Manager with ensuring all HR policies and procedures, contracts of employment and Staff Handbook are continually reviewed, developed, and updated in line with changes to legislation and recommended good practice.
- Placing adverts and maintaining connections with relevant agencies.
- Liaising with external contact to place job adverts and career opportunities onto company website.
- Arranging and setting up interviews, for both in-house and remote settings.
- Conduct interviews where necessary
- Preparing and issuing of offer letters and application paperwork
- Communicating with newly appointed staff throughout the selection and recruitment process, providing a point of contact and updates
- Prepare appointment paperwork for new starters.
- Conduct staff inductions where necessary.
- Updating job descriptions/specifications as required
- Providing response correspondence for Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental Leave/Flexible Working/Hybrid Working requests.
- Updating and maintaining Flexible Working register
- Updating and maintaining Staff Data sheet
- Co-ordinating and processing annual vetting procedures for specified staff to keep up to date with the ongoing system.
- Supporting the induction and probationary process
- To act as Mental Health First Aid Responder for the business
Qualifications & Experience Required
- GCSE English Language – Grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR administration
- Excellent Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to create and maintain accurate and tidy records of work
- Organisational skills for storing and accessing information
- Experience in a HR support role
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants