£19,000 – £24,000
Ballards LLP are an award-winning firm of chartered accountants based in Droitwich. With a modern approach to accountancy and a passion for technology, Ballards provides a wide range of accountancy services across a variety of sectors.
Due to business growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our friendly Payroll Team. Experience of working in a payroll department is essential – knowledge and experience of Xero payroll and SAGE will be advantageous. The Payroll Administrator role also requires excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Full-time and part-time applications will be considered.
- Process routine client payrolls from start to finish, ensuring deadlines are met and all aspects of the payroll are efficiently and accurately processed including RTI submissions. This also includes processing Starters, Leavers and Contract Variations, Pensions, overtime, and holidays
- Administer client pension schemes with various pension providers, ensuring accurate data is submitted and contributions are collected on time
- Process year end payroll reporting and submissions
- Ensure clients remain compliant with TPR rules and deadlines including submission of declarations of compliance and all relevant pension letters
- Liaise with HMRC and pension providers as well as dealing with client queries
- Minimum of two years payroll department experience
- Extensive knowledge of maternity and sick pay
- Familiarity with payroll software
- Setting up new payrolls and setting up accounts with HMRC
- Working in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of payroll related legislation
- Broad benefits package
- Career progression
- Flexible working and option to buy extra holiday
The full Payroll Administrator job description and further details can be found on the Careers page on the Ballards website.
For more information please contact Lauren Williams on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]