£30,000 – £33,000
Four Squared Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a large organisation on the outskirts of Solihull to recruit a Payroll Advisor to join the team. You will be responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of payroll data. As the Payroll Advisor you will be responsible for implementing process improvements to benefit the department and the wider business.
- To be responsible for processing multiple monthly payrolls for 1500 employees. To include starter, leaver, amendments, absence, overtime, statutory payments and pensions
- Deal with discrepancies and queries relating to payroll and resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Support the monthly financial accounting requirements of the business, to include report generation, producing weekly/monthly payroll journals, reconciliations, etc
- Responsibility for the running of the Company Pension Scheme’s – experience with NEST is desirable
- Raising monthly and adhoc payroll related payments
- Assist with the input and processing of P11D’s and deal with associated queries
- Complete all company and year-end payroll processes
- Support any Payroll/HR projects as required
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Managing fuel cards, car insurance and related tasks
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Sage Payroll 50
If you are interested, please click apply now. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience
For more information please contact Elektra Clark – [email protected]