£25,000 – £28,000
Office based, Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30 (start and finish times flexible)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
- Processing monthly and quarterly payroll runs.
- Maintain payroll records for all staff, including setting up new records, amendments to pay details, updating for leavers and any other adjustments.
- Working with the accountancy team.
- Arranging payments for salaries where necessary, PAYE and pension payments.
- Submission of information to HMRC under RTI.
- Answering general client queries by written correspondence and by telephone.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence.
- Processing P45s, Maternity Pay, statutory sick pay and other statutory payments & deductions.
- Filing and file preparation.
- Basic administration and entry of data.
- To produce P60s and reconcile PAYE and NI deductions for the year.
- Relevant experience in a payroll environment.
- Experience of computerised payroll software.
- Thorough knowledge of payroll legislation and keeping up to date with new legislation.
- Knowledge of Word & Excel essential.
For more information please contact Alice Dale on 01905 783 352.