Part time permanent
£10 per hour
Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading employer based in Birmingham to recruit a Payroll Officer to join the team on a part time permanent basis.
16 hours per week – flexible days / time
£10 per hour
Working within a great team, your role will include a number of duties, including but not limited to:
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Collect daily, weekly & monthly timesheets
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using SAGE payroll software
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax with holdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- General administration duties
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in & you have the experience & knowledge, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience.
For more information please contact Jenna Lamb on 01905 783 384 or email [email protected]