Private Client Solicitor
Four Squared Legal Recruitment are delighted to be working with a reputable law firm in Staffordshire in the recruitment of a Private Client Solicitor. Our client is a large multi office regional practice covering the West Midlands. The firm is a leading provider of legal services and is Lexcel and Wills & Inheritance Quality accredited.
This role brings with it the opportunity to takeover an existing caseload of varied quality files and offers fantastic career progression. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+years PQE and be experienced in all aspects of Trust and Estates matters.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- To manage a range of wills, trusts and estates files on behalf of private clients
- To provide legal advice to clients on associated matters
- To lead and manage the development of private client work – this will include networking, strengthening existing client relationships and winning new business
- Drafting, reviewing, amending, and issuing legal documents
- Support colleagues within the team
Sound knowledge and experience in the following;
- All aspects of estate administration including high value and taxable estates
- Drafting standard and complex wills
- Court of Protection applications
- Deeds of Variation
- Powers of Attorney
- Establishing, administering, and terminating trusts and settlements
- Inheritance Tax and or Trust and Estate Taxation
- Good listening and problem-solving skills – a logical thinker with the ability to communicate technical issues at all levels
- Motivated, outgoing, organised individual with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions
- Passionate about giving outstanding client care and service
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Accurate and articulate in written and spoken communication
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent administrative, planning, organisation, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a desire support career progression across the department.
Our client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package and actively encourages professional development and career progression.
Four Squared Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment business and an employment agency that welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits
If this opportunity could be of interest to you or anyone in your network, please contact Hannah Davies on 07811 433 716, email [email protected] or InMail https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannah-davies-rec/ for further information.