£26,000 – £28,000
Four Squared Recruitment are recruiting a unique and interesting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Team Leader. Refreshingly in this market my client is keen to utilise someone’s potential for a move into a supervisory role and won’t be getting hung up on ‘must have experience of overseeing a team’.
Have you been in your role for a while now knowing you could be doing more? Are you a people person who has wasted attributes? Do you know the purchase ledger function inside out and want to be the ‘go to’ person in your team?
Do you want to be be responsible for overseeing a small team, be a motivated leader who will lead from the front and be happy still remaining hands on?
A leading supplier of innovative healthcare devices on a global scale, experience a sustained period of growth my client is able to offer exposure of working in a large PLC business whilst ensuring you are treated as an individual and have your thoughts and ideas recognised and listened too.
The day to day part:
- Oversee the Purchase Ledger team, including training and development and KPIs.
- Provide informed reports for Purchase Ledger activities, including performance KPIs and analysis.
- Timely, accurate and reliable processing of purchase ledger transactions.
- Manage the process and control of payment proposals and payment orders through to completion; Submit/upload authorised payments (for approval) to banks.
- Reconcile supplier balances against supplier statements. Review Aged Creditors, GRNI and Preliminary Posted invoices.
- Follow up timely resolution of any invoice queries, liaising with the business and suppliers; ensure appropriate credits are received and processed.
- Ensure that purchase ledger related system data is accurate and up to date, processes are documented and appropriate controls are in place over payments, transactions and balances. Assist with any system changes/upgrades, including EDI improvements.
- Liaise with auditors and provide reports/documents as required for audit purposes.
What are you going to be bringing to the role?
You will be an experienced purchase ledger clerk who has been involved in a lot of the above, you will have strong excel skills and ideally been involved in a medium sized business previously.
Most importantly though you will be a motivated, supportive, positive and driven focal point of the Purchase Ledger function.
Why this role?
Benefits include pension, health cash plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, high street shopping discount, discounted gym membership, potential profit share bonus, flexible benefits including the option to purchase additional holiday, and much more.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Four Squared Recruitment.
For more information please contact Gareth Ludlow on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]