£30,000 – £36,000
Qualified Service and Maintenance AC and Gas engineer
40 hour working week- paid door to door
Expanding rapidly, our North Worcestershire clients are looking for an experienced or Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their fast paced team, who operate across the UK with multiple sites across the country.
This is a role is working for a company who truly invest in their employees, and have a strong focus on wellbeing; for example there is weekly yoga, a break out room and ongoing support to assist with career development.
Our client’s pride themselves on their low staff turnover, and exception levels of overall employee satisfaction.
- Achieve operational excellence by ensuring all planned preventative and reactive maintenance is carried out to the highest standard to provide customers with fully functional HVAC systems in a manner that allows ATS to meet the company objective of being the UK’s leading niche market HVAC provider while retaining the spiritual trinity of business intent, customer connection and employee experience
Key Result Areas (Tasks / Main Duties)
- Service and maintenance of Panasonic and Yanmar GHP units, along with AHU Systems, split VRV and VRF systems
- Service and maintenance of boiler systems
- Proactively warning of possible future failures that may affect customer facilities both verbally and in report format.
- Completion of F-Gas and Gas safe reports.
- Learn to fully commission all aspects of HVAC systems.
- Responding to call outs for break downs on critical system HVAC.
- Travel to various sites nationally for PPM works
- Set Control Panels, AHUs, fans, and other mechanical plant to work.
- Train clients / end users in use of the systems.
- Completion of site service reports and work risk assessments
- Troubleshooting during commissioning – i.e. working out why a system is not working correctly and developing a solution
- Technical competency demonstrated through NVQ/SVQ Level 2 and/or completion of relevant trade apprenticeship
- VRV, VRF and Split servicing and fault finding
- AHU Burner / boiler system fault finding
- Leak testing of refrigerant systems
- Recovery and charging of refrigerant systems
- F-Gas and Gas Safe testing and sign off
- Written skills to be able to prepare reports
- Competency in H&S demonstrated through attainment of SMSTS
- Technical competency demonstrated through NVQ/SVQ Level 3 and/or completion of relevant trade apprenticeship
- Competency in Environment demonstrated through CITB SHE for Construction Workers
- Commissioning – air balancing & setting to work
- Ability to train client’s team in use of AHU & other mechanical plant
For more information please contact Emma Atwal on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants