£40,000 – £50,000
We are looking for a highly skilled quantity surveyor to join our dynamic construction client in Tewkesbury.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in accurately estimating construction costs, managing budgets and ensuring cost efficiency throughout the project lifecycle. You will also have a thorough understanding of construction materials, equipment and methods, as well as the ability to collaborate with project managers, contractors and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of accurate cost estimates and bills of quantities for all stages of the project
- Evaluation of contractor bids and negotiation of contract terms
- Preparation and monitoring of project budgets, cash flow projections and cost reports
- Conducting cost analysis and risk assessments
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in industry-standard software and tools
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of our clients business then get in touch with Four Squared Recruitment today.
For more information please contact Oliver Jeffries on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants