Hybrid working – Office in Yate
£34,000 – £37,000
Recruitment Marketing Advisor
£34,000 – £37,000
Home based (occasional visit to office for project meetings ad hoc)
Office based in Yate – Bristol
Four Squared Recruitment are recruiting for a services business going through rapid growth within their Recruitment team.
You will provide enhanced recruitment marketing advice and support across the business with the strategic aim to build brand awareness. Also support with the recruitment of senior and professional roles where there are hard to fill positions.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall recruitment brand awareness plan and will support the recruitment team with any specific recruitment marketing for hard to fill or service critical roles.
- You will develop and implement the recruitment branding strategy showcasing the values, behaviours, and culture of the organisation with the aim of attracting high performing talent that fits the values of the organisation.
- To do this, you will research and make recommendations on digital, social media and out of house methods (such as radio, bus stops, supermarkets etc.) to showcase the business as an employer of choice and as a great place to work. Recognising the wide range of services and roles within in the business, and that a ‘one size fits all’ approach will not be appropriate.
- As part of your strategy, you will develop a social media plan. Providing recommendations for which platforms will be suitable to meet the needs of the organisation, how and when they should be used. Once implemented, you will manage the recruitment element of our social media platforms and develop ongoing, consistent, engaging, and informative content, using both ad hoc postings and a posting planner.
- In the other element of this role, you will work with you colleagues across the Recruitment team, supporting them to crate and develop specific campaigns for hard to fill or service critical roles. This might include the formatting of imagery and the creation of content.
- For both the overall business branding strategy and the ad hoc recruitment campaign you produce, it will be vital that you monitor and produce performance data and analytics, and that you use this insight to change and adapt approaches as and when required.
- It will also be important that you work in line with the recruitment marketing budget, ensuring any recommendations are well researched, ensuring value for money.
- It will be vital in this role that you build relationships, and work closely with the Recruitment Team, Strategic Communications Team, Digital and the Information and Technology Department internally, as well as with external suppliers of recruitment marketing platforms.
What we need from you:
- To be successful in this role you will need to have proven, contemporary recruitment experience, with demonstratable experience of developing and managing campaigns, social media strategies or brand awareness.
- You should have knowledge of current online and out of house platforms used to communicate and reach passive job seekers
- You will also be able to effectively monitor, analyse and report on data and management information for example, the success of a recruitment campaigns.
- You will also have good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships and promote a culture of excellent customer service
Why this business:
- Work / life balance is important to this business, they know their team work best when they have balance in their lives
- Generous annual leave
- Employee wellbeing support
- Access to staff discounts, including eye tests, travel. Shopping and leisure activities
For more information please contact Hannah Miller on 01905 783 352 or [email protected]