£40,000 – £42,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join a Kidderminster based client who due to a period of growth are expanding their finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Director the purpose of the position is to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information and to assist management and other stakeholders to make informed decisions. The role is interesting and varied and would suit someone keen to join a fast growing company where they will be a key player in shaping how the financial controls and systems develop.
- Support the completion of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts within the set deadlines.
- Complete month end close and report figures into group.
- Manage accruals & prepayments, complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare month end reporting to cover all financial statements.
- Produce and report weekly forecasts and KPI’s to provide up to date information to the senior team on divisional performance
- Support the costing process.
- Support the commercial team on managing existing contracts and quoting for new contracts.
- Support financial director on both annual and interim external audits, producing audit schedules and completing audit samples.
- Balance sheet and cashflow forecasting and analysis.
- Prepare and issue weekly / monthly stock reports and provide analysis.
- Analyse and accurately report on profitability and costs.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, complete audits of existing assets and capitalise new acquisitions in a timely manner.
- Assist Purchase & Sales ledger with adhoc queries, reviewing both ledgers to ensure the Management Accounts are accurate
- Calculate VAT returns
- Mentoring junior team members
- You will be a qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Have with strong communication skills
- Be used to reporting into a group structure
- Be able to demonstrate good excel skills (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Have experienced an ERP system implementation and been part of the process
Due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience.
For more information please contact Emma Richardson on 01905 783 352 or email [email protected]