£50,000 – £55,000
Senior Management Accountant
My client is a leader in their industry, dedicated to a specialism within high-end construction. With an award-winning track record they are committed to excellence and innovation in everything they do.
As a Senior Management Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in their finance team within the shared service centre, contributing to the strategic decision-making process by providing accurate and insightful financial analysis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of service charge accounts and budgets
- Preparing year-end accounts for audit
- Reconciling accounts; providing analysis and producing relevant expenditure/income reports
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Line management of one Management Accountant
- Provide responsive service and support the portfolio management team and other stakeholders
- Take leading position in developing ERP system to optimise potential
- Implementation of new processes and procedures
To succeed in this role, you should possess:
- A proven track record as a management accountant or in a similar financial role.
- A recognized accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent).
- Strong proficiency in techical accounting skills.
- Competitive salary and additional annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Enhanced annual leave with the option to buy additional days.
- Private healthcare.
- Health cashplan and access to a virtual GP
- Contributory pension
- Free parking
For more information please contact Kat Paterson-Browne on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards Group