South West London (SW7)
£35,000 to £45,000
Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be working with a successful Accountancy Practice based in West London. The position itself is a Senior Payroll Officer delivering weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll services to their portfolio of their clients.
Key Duties include:
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll for portfolio of clients
- Setting up and administering auto enrolment pensions, using various pension providers
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Processing of Statutory forms such as P46, P45 and P60’s
- Processing BACS payments
- Dealing with HMRC
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of new legislation
Key Requirements include:
- Previous experience in a busy payroll position, preferably within an Accountancy firm (ideally 3 years)
- Professional Payroll qualification
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll highly beneficial
- Knowledge of UK PAYE legislation
- Experience of processing high number low volume payrolls
- Ideally good Excel knowledge including VLOOKUP’s and other Microsoft packages
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in & you have some payroll knowledge, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience.
For more information please contact Mike Appleby on [email protected]