Are you an SEO wizard with a passion for innovation? Our client is a full-service digital design agency in Northampton, are looking for a talented SEO Executive to join their growing team.
As an SEO Executive, you’ll drive our clients’ online success by optimising their websites. You’ll conduct keyword research, analyse data, and develop strategies to boost their visibility. Collaborating with our friendly team of designers, strategists, and content creators, you’ll deliver outstanding results and continually expand your knowledge.
Previous experience in an SEO role is essential, and you’ll have excellent communication skills to convey your ideas effectively. To excel in this role, you should have a solid understanding of SEO principles and proficiency in using SEO tools and analytics platforms. We want someone who is confident, hands on, with the ability to think creatively and understand the content and technical needs of specific websites to rise up the Google rankings.
About the role
You will be responsible for running the SEO retainers for our clients, setting up strategies, implementing them and tweaking them until they are perfectly in synch with their marketplace.
- You’ll get hands-on with deliverables, ensuring that they’re completed to a high standard.
- You’ll also work with the wider team on certain elements of deliverables where necessary.
- You’ll deliver SEO work for clients including technical audits, keyword research and on-page optimisation.
- You’ll speak to clients regularly for monthly reports, updating them on progress and results, and generally working close with them.
- You will also be required to execute SEO on our own brand platforms.
- Direct experience working on diverse projects from start to finish
- Experience managing multiple client accounts simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a particularly strong understanding of SEO
- Experience carrying out SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews
- Highlight, identify and recommend key results-driven growth opportunities
- Ability to create/manage backlinks and link-building campaigns
- Experience meeting with clients and explaining SEO issues in a clear and coherent way
- You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hike to review client performance and drive strategy
- Comfortable creating SEO friendly copy
- Reporting and pulling insight from data for actionable improvements
- Develop optimisation strategies that increase the brands rankings
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Support ongoing client retainers to ensure both protection and growth
Wage and benefits
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Quarterly team outings.
A real chance to make your mark, learn and grow within an expanding agency.
For more information please contact Grace Hartwell on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards Group