Stock Control Administrator
Why this role?
We are currently recruiting for a Stock Control Administrator to work within a busy and thriving team.
What will you be doing?
As the Stock Control Administrator your responsibilities will mostly consist of:
- Gaining an in-depth understand of ERP system and utilising it effectively to support the team
- Supporting Stock Controller and Warehouse Supervisor
- Being responsible for booking equipment in and out
- Overseeing stock take
- Picking and packing customer orders where required
- Ensuring orders are despatched on time and supporting with customer services
- Supporting with the ordering of parts
You will ideally have experience within a similar role or have worked within a Warehouse environment and are looking to work within Stock Control/Stock Control Administration. The ideal person for this role will be happy to jump in and help other members of the team and be a supportive team player. This position has great potential for growth as the company continues to grow and develop.
The salary for this position is £22,000 this is a full time permanent position.
For more information please contact Harriet Ali on on 01905783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants