Up to £75,000 DOE
I am working with one of the UK’s best known professional institutes on a fantastic opportunity for a Technical manager. My client is seeking an ACA Qualified candidate looking to move out of practice into a different role.
These responsibilities will provide the post holder with the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge and expertise in core or emerging areas of corporate reporting.
- Working closely with other members of the Corporate Reporting team
- Collaboration with other ICAEW departments will also be essential
- Develop high-quality guidance for members on relevant issues
- Develop and communicate policy positions and thought leadership on key financial and non-financial reporting developments
- Building on relationships with member firms, the FRC, IASB and other financial reporting and sustainability standard-setters and policy makers.
- Promote news and guidance of topical relevance via a variety of mediums
- Contribute to the review and maintenance of existing faculty webpages and other resources
- The post holder will be an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
- Broad understanding of developments affecting corporate reporting
- An interest in emerging issues such as climate and sustainability reporting
- The ability to think strategically and focus resource to best effect.
- The role would suit someone who has undertaken roles with an emphasis on technical work.
- Strong team worker, with good interpersonal skills in order to work well with policy makers and industry leaders.
- High-quality communication skills, written and verbal, are essential with high levels of attention to detail
- Salary up to 75k
- 9% employer contribution pension
- 35-hour week
- Private medical insurance (after two years or if applicable)
- An additional day off at Christmas
- Gym discounts
- Potential to work from home and our offices
- Season ticket travel loans
For more information please contact Oliver Jeffries on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants