Temporary Admin Assistant
Full time 37 hours (office based)
Are you looking for a short-term opportunity to showcase your organizational skills and support our dynamic workplace?
Our client is seeking a motivated Temporary Admin Assistant. In this role, you’ll play a vital part in maintaining our office’s efficiency, ensuring tasks run smoothly during this temporary absence.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and local/happy to travel as they will be expected to attend the office 5 days a week.
Key responsibilities for the role include –
- To provide a wide range of clerical and administration support to the team as required
- General office duties including the use of electronic data systems, creation and format of routine document such as standard letters, photocopying, scanning.
Job Purpose and Role:
To deliver clerical and administration support the Governance team in customer services and facilities management, liaison for external meetings and general administrative duties supporting the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a wide range of clerical and administration support to the team as required.
- Responsible for general office duties including the use of electronic data systems, creation and format of routine document such as standard letters, photocopying, scanning and note taking at meetings.
- To assist in the electronic scanning of paper format documentation.
- To enter data, check for accuracy and ensure that relevant data or documentation received is complete and fit for purpose, flagging up gaps or potential errors.
- To assist the team to produce routine reports and management information to support performance, compliance and KPI monitoring, liaising with internal contact to ensure input is received on time and complete to the required standard.
- To support the service area with on-going work and projects and undertake routine investigations and produce reports as and when required under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
- To be responsible for maintaining stationery stocks, checking the current levels and liaising with the relevant department to request necessary supplies.
- To operate a PC in order to process and retain information using software packages (e.g. Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint).
- To participate in staff development, appraisal and training as appropriate, including continuous professional development.
For more information please contact Danielle Hope on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards group