£13.00 – £15.00ph
Temporary credit controller
£13-15 per hour
This business is looking for a credit controller on a temporary basis. This role will run approximately 4-6 weeks and will be based on-site at their office in Worcester. This is a Monday-Friday position, 35 hours per week.
Some of the duties within the role will include;
- Ensure that all credit control calls and standard letters are initiated in line with procedures and that all systems are updated accordingly
- To ensure that all income due is recovered within strict timescales. If necessary, set up a payment recovery plan and ensure that clients adhere to agreed plans
- Run aged debtors report and use to prepare and analyse for use in calls, letters, and court action in consultation with the Head of Finance
- To be responsible for putting customers on and taking customers off of hold and communications to relevant staff
- To deal with sales ledger queries, following up information and resolving any customer issues.
- To collect purchase ledger debts as they arise You must have had previous experience within a credit control position and will have excellent communication skills.
You must’ve had previous experience in credit control and will have excellent communication skills.
This is an immediate start so you must be available to start straight away and will be able to commit to the full length of the assignment.
For more information please contact Sophie Albutt on 01905 783352 or email [email protected]
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants