£38,000 to £39,000 + great benefits
Four Squared Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well known Worcester employer with the recruitment of a Transactional Accountant. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role offers high levels of autonomy within the business where the sky really is the limit!
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast with input from purchase ledger and credit control
- Manage all month end processes
- Manage the month end closing processes for all Group companies
- Review of accruals and prepayments to ensure that records are accurate and complete as part of month end
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Cash management to include review of daily banking, cashbooks and cashflow
- Loan Interest management to include payments, accruals and rollups
- Manage the payments leaving the Groups accounts ensuring these are timely and authorised in line with approval matrix
- Review of the purchase ledger KPI’s and investigation as required
- Review of Sales Commissions monthly
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset Register for all entities
- Approval of purchase orders ensuring correct coding
- Preparation of key audit schedules, and review of information provided by team to ensure accurate and complete Audit and Corporation Tax packs
- Preparation and posting of journals to include all expenses
- Ensure postings via inter-company are correctly coded and reasonable
Ideally you will have previous management accounts, cash flow management and team management experience. You will also need a good understanding of IT (Excel and SAP preferred).
If you are interested, please click apply now. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience.
For more information please contact Emma Richardson on 01905 794 504 or email [email protected]