Why this role?
We are currently working with an outstanding Practice based in Droitwich, this award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants pride themselves on a modern approach making this an excellent environment to thrive within.
They offer flexible and hybrid working, competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits.
What will you be doing?
Working as an Accounts Associate your role will consist of –
- Preparation of accounts and personal tax returns
- Assist Senior Managers, Assistant Managers, and Seniors, contributing to the success of their portfolios
- Provide technical assistance to the accounts team
- Provide additional coaching to junior team members
- Option to complete ACA qualification
You will ideally be working towards AAT or ACA qualification (or be QBE) along with having strong communication skills and a passion to continue learning and developing.
The salary for this position is £25,000-30,000p/a depending on experience, benefits include hybrid and flexible working, a benefits package, strong career progression and an option to buy extra holiday.
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants