Audit & Accounts Associate
Why this role?
We are currently working with an outstanding Practice based in Droitwich, this award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants pride themselves on a modern approach making this an excellent environment to thrive within.
They offer flexible and hybrid working, competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits.
What will you be doing?
Working within Audit & Accounts your role will consist of –
- Taking the lead on a variety of audits, including on-site attendance and liaising with clients
- Undertaking a wide-range of accounts preparation jobs – including the preparation of business and corporate tax calculations.
- Drafting tax returns for Partners / Directors of associated accounts jobs.
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met, compliance is adhered to, and clients are kept informed.
- Occasionally attend networking and business development opportunities on behalf of the Firm.
You will ideally be working towards ACA/ACCA qualification or similar along with having strong communication skills and a passion to continue learning and developing.
The salary for this position is £25,000-35,000p/a depending on experience, benefits include hybrid and flexible working, a benefits package, strong career progression and an option to buy extra holiday.
A company from Ballards LLP Chartered Accountants