Customer/Export Support Team Manager
You will be the first point of contact for our Export customers and be responsible for ensuring customer SLAs. You will be the main point of contact for all freight forwarders and ensure the correct customs declarations are made in a timely manner.
You will deliver and manage a robust and effective support function that underpins the success of our busy, dynamic demanding customers and sales team.
Motivational and supportive, you will also be responsible for the development of the wider sales support team whilst ensuring an effective service to both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for the handling, management, and successful completion of customer orders, product/technical queries, and customer service. At the same time, you will work collaboratively with the rest of the organization to resolve issues, maximize sales, and improve operational processes.
- Work within the Technical and Sales Support team in ensuring individual and team KPI’s are achieved
- Process quotations and orders from customers via phone, email, or TecCom.
- Create invoices, supply confirmations, and packing lists where required. Making sure that all invoices are correct and in line with agreed conditions
- Handle customer inquiries for parts availability and other general inquiries
- Keep up to date with changes in customs regulations affecting our trade routes
- Serve as the contact point for customers and the sales team
- Input sales order entries, proactively investigate and resolve customer inquiries, process orders and provide general ad-hoc administrative support
- Ensuring all compliance follows export policies, procedures and legal mandates.
- Working with the Sales team to ensure consignment stock is maintained and updated on a regular basis.
For more information please contact Nikki Clarke on 01905 783352 or email email@example.com
A company working for Ballards LPP