Are you a dynamic and organised individual with a passion for maintaining smooth and efficient office operations?
Do you have the skills and experience of working within facilities management within an office?
We are currently recruiting for a reputable business in Droitwich and are on the lookout for a talented individual to join their expanding team and contribute to their success story!
Office and Facilities Manager to join the team and take charge of various responsibilities crucial to the day-to-day functioning of the business
- £35-45k per annum depending on experience
- Permanent contract
- Full-time working 37.5 hours per week and required to be on-site at the Droitwich and Worcester offices.
- Company benefits are available and will be discussed at the interview stage
- Free parking onsite
- Develop and maintain office policies.
- Efficiently manage resources and external support.
- Establish and uphold Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor and manage office stationery inventory.
- Handle client onboarding and Anti Money Laundering (AML) checks.
- Stay abreast of health and safety regulations.
- Assist HR and Finance for smooth business operations.
- Manage estates, facilities, and supplier relationships.
- Collaborate with COO to align the office environment with business objectives.
- Lead and mentor the team for optimal performance.
- Promote equality and diversity within the team and organization.
- Develop relationships within the team and liaise regarding all facilities functions across the office.
- Ensuring contracts are in place to include IT, Insurance and cleaning.
- Proven experience in office leadership including a strong focus on facilities management.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Facilities focused.